To have additional features like the full preview, you need to install some external components.
LogicalDOC's distribution embeds a ClamAV antivirus to check if a submitted document is infected, but you might want to configure a scheuled task to periodically update the virus database in this way:
- Navigate to: Start->All Programs->Accessories->System Tools->Scheduled Tasks
- Add Scheduled Task
- Next->Browse to C:\LogicalDOC\clamav\freshclam.exe
- Select to Perform this task daily
- Select a good time to update
- Enter the user credentials to run as
- Select open Advance options
- Alter Run to be:
C:\LogicalDOC\clamav\freshclam.exe -c C:\LogicalDOC\clamav\freshclam.conf
- Select the Settings Tab
- Change the Stop Task to 30 minutes
Right click and run the freshclam task to make sure you do not have any errors.