This procedure requires LogicalDOC to be able to access Internet, if you are running an old version of the software or if LogicalDOC cannot access the Internet, please follow the manual update guide.
Backup your System
- Read instructions on how to backup and restore
- Be sure to be able to roll back to the previous version in case you have problems
- Remember that we are not liable for loss of data if you don't have a valid backup
- Launch the backup
Download the update package
- Enter LogicalDOC as admin and go to Administration > General > Updates and Patches > Updates here if a new update package is available click the Download button and wait for the completion
Run the update
- Once the update package is downloaded, the system shows important notes you have to know before updating. Please execute the activities described in the pre-update section and then click on Confirm Update
Now the update is utomatically executed by an external program and during this process LogicalDOC may become unavailable(the time depends on several factors but expect at least a couple of minutes). If you do not see LogicalDOC updated after some minutes.
Confirm the update
- Clear the browser's cache(read instructions on how to clear the cache)
- Enter the system as admin user
- Go to Administration and here click on Confirm Update