Once installed open your Outlook and note that a new menu now appears in the menu bar, open this menu and select the [Configuration] item.
In the configuration form you have to put the following informations:
- Username: the username you use to login into the system
- Password: the password you use to login into the system
- URL: your system instance address
- Folder: the destination folder that will receive the emails to be stored
- Language: the language for the emails you will store into the system
Confrm the parameters by pressing [OK] and that's all. Of course you need to configure just one time since all these informations are saved into your hard drive. In any moment you can re-open the configuration form and change what you want.