To setup the clustering you need a set of nodes in the same subnet.
The instances in the clustering will have to be connected to a single database server and a single shared file system.
The shared file system is composed by the following elements:
- Documents repositories (parameters strore.X)
- Users directory (parameter userdir)
- Plugins directory (parameter plugindir)
- Import directory (parameter importdir)
- Export directory (parameter exportdir)
You can implement the shared file system in a dedicated NAS or File Server.
The Database could be a dedicated node and you will have to connect all the LogicalDOC instances to this one.
A quick way to build up a cluster is to start from the installation of a single local instance. In this case it will be sufficient to:
- Install a standard LogicalDOC in a node of the cluster
- Enter the administration and configure the shared filesystem paths ([Administration->Settings->Repositories])